Career Objective: Accounts Manager
Randstad Interim Inc. – Montreal (Quebec) in 2017 to today
- Comprehensive care to clients.
- Priority management.
- Creating a structure based on clear objectives.
JobGO.ca – Montreal (Quebec) 2013-2016
IT Project Manager
I planned and delivered all aspects of IT projects on maturity, scope, quality and budget. I built and maintained strong relationships with business partners to ensure the goals and profits.
- Worked closely with the owner of various projects.
- Formalized processes and quality control.
- Developed and managed the integrated plan, budget, resources and map dependencies of each project.
Maples Fund Services (Canada) Inc. – Montreal (Quebec) 2012-2013
- Responsible for the integrity of the portfolio accounting data and reporting systems.
- I have ensured that transactions, prices, corporate actions, reference data security masters and reconciliations are chardées and procédées regular and appropriate manner.
- Exercised continuous support in accordance with policies and procedures to ensure the accuracy of market data and the charged transactions.
- Managed globally using the accounting portfolios.
- Worked with a team of information technology.
UQAM, Montreal, Qc 2010
Bachelor of Administration
Remote CEGEP, Quebec, Qc 2010
DEC in accounting and management techniques
Skills and competences
Bilingual with a great sense of listening.
I am a reliable person that advisors can rely on to support them in their sales efforts.
sense to customer service.
- Fast and effective.
- Team spirit.
- Excellent stress management.
Languages: Fluent in English and French.
Valid driver’s license.
Has a vehicle and a cellular phone.
References on request