Resume samples, Job Interview Tips and Sample Cover Letters
MA 01741,(123)-677 3434.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Disinfected and operated autoclave.
• Seeking for a position as a Dental Assistant for your esteemed Dental Clinic.
• Trimmed models, made trays/temps and OSHA prescribed sterilizations.
• Operated the ultra-sonic post-operative instruction and patient post care instructions.
• Handled front desk operations as well as organized clinic’s files.
• Two-handed chair-side manipulation; take developed and mount x-rays to Dentists.
2010-present Senior Gomez, DDS Mexico, CAX-Ray and Dental Assistant
• Organizes for recording patient’s schedules.
• Prepare patients for, surgical procedures, record blood pressure administer sedatives and insert facial masks.
• Provide Accounting and computation of Expenses in the clinic.
• Give post-operative care; establish patient comfort; record vital signs every ten minutes until consciousness; tell required information to patients regarding new medications/possible side-effects.2003-present Sherry Weathers, DDS San Antonio, Dental Assistant
• Started as Dental Trainee then advanced to Dental Assistant.
• Processed X-rays, maintained patient relations and scheduled appointments. Sterilize dental apparatuses.
• Took vital signs, provided post care and health teaching.
• Maintained patient charts and records.
• Conducted management operations under 100 or more patients.
• Prepared reports of previous cases within the branches of dentistry.
• Assisted in various surgical procedures involving dental repair .2006-2009 Dr. Manuel Cruz, D.M.D./C Deupont, D.M.D, CAX-Ray and Dental Assistant
• Responsible for providing health care education to family, individuals, community group, center and clinic.
• Manage dental files and records.
• Responsible for managing case load and patient traffic within the clinic.
• Made judgment of needs of clients and applied complete care plans for them.
• Provide information and consolation regarding to health and wellness to patients.
• Responsible for developing, maintaining and analyzing dental cases and charts.
• Done other duties as per need related to dental management.Education Attainment:
Nurse, Henry Cox University, West Virginia, issued. 2003