Name Here | | | |
Seeking for a professional position of a chief operation officer where I would be able to utilize my all interpersonal skill and previous experience in best interest of the company.
Summary of Qualifications
- Trained operations managers to use statistical process control for better understanding of production line performance.
- Streamlined operations and broadened infrastructure to facilitate growth.
- Served as engineering consultant for client projects ranging from utilities to transportation.
- Utilized management skills for the development and negotiation of contracts, cost controls, monitoring of contractual payments, contract accounting procedures, budgets, cost variance reporting, critical analysis and problem resolution.
- Employed statistical methods to measure and maintain quality objectively.
- Established corporate goals
- Established new distribution facility operations in several states
- Developed staffing plans, work schedules, budgets and time lines
- Established an assessment program to identify defect-prone modules and processes
- Ensured compliance of process controls at machining and assembly areas
- Evaluated and established goals, and set performance standards
- Established basic computerized tracking procedures
- Ensured quality control standards were maintained
- Created procedures for handling special customer orders
- Coordinated administrative and operational activities
Assistant Operation Officer
- Managed budgets, records, materials coordination and purchasing, support vendors, training mechanics and run-up and tax policies and procedures
- Managed capital and engineering projects, warehouse operations, quality program and emergent and preventive maintenance
- Collaborated with regional manager on daily basis, presented weekly file status reports
- Tracked operational status of all assigned facilities, maintaining positive inventory control
- Directed daily activities of the warehouse including labor scheduling, personnel management, space utilization, inventory and equipment
- Participated in forecasting activities
- Assisted senior operation officer in all tasks
- Performed all assigned duties within deadline
Operation Officer 2004 to Present
Crown Textile Company Florida, USA
Assistant Operation Officer 2001 to 2004
AGN Groups of Companies Millington, USA
Award of Excellence – Crown Textile Company, Florida, USA 2006
- Confidential Correspondence and Data
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
- Sales Support
- Executive and Board Relations
- Document Creation and Maintenance
- Appointment Scheduling
- Excellent Communication
- Good presentation
MBA, Manufacturing Technology 2000
International University of Commerce Millington, USA
Available upon request