A challenging position in bookkeeping
ASSOCIATES, INC., Eden Prairie, MN
Bookkeeping clerk 1992-Present
- Monitor general ledger and investors’ monthly reports.
- Oversee A/R and A/P staff to ensure accuracy of accounts.
- Monitor payroll taxes for accuracy and on-time payments.
- Manage multiple accounts for real estate developer with commercial and residential properties in several states.
MORNINGSIDE CO., Hopkins, MN
Bookkeeping Clerk, 1990-1992
- Supervised general ledger through trial balance, as well as A/P, payroll, and payroll tax returns.
- Converted bookkeeping procedures from one write system to in-house computer system.
- Coordinated department’s work flow.
Accounts Receivable Clerk, 1989-1990
HAWTHORNE MEDICAL CENTER, Howard Lake, MN
Secretary, Cardiac Care Unit, 1987-1989
- Scheduled patients for appointments and tests.
- Answered phones, troubleshoot problems.
- Transcribed doctors’ orders, order supplies.
- Maintained patient records set up charts.
EXCELSIOR CORP., Mankato, MN
Secretary to Vice-President, 1985-1987
- Performed office duties such as monitoring personnel files, scheduling, and paying operating expenses.
- Answered phones, scheduled travel, acted as liaison between management and staff.
SOUTHWEST STATE UNIVERSITY,
Marshall, MN Accounting Courses, 1988-1989